Tokenomics of your ICO is defined by a set of economic parameters of the token emission, distribution and circulation.
If you have no elaborate ICO-strategy, just tell us about the project targets. We will propose an optimal solution.
These parameters are absolutely required to develop smart contracts.
SALE OF THE TOKENS
What payment instruments will be used in token sale?
– Ethereum only
– Different cryptocurrencies
– Fiat money
How will the token price be set?
– The price will be fixed during the ICO
– It will be set according to smart-contract logic
– The price will be set manually
KYC REQUIREMENTS (KNOW YOUR CLIENT)
What account will investors use to transfer cryptocurrencies?
– One account for each cryptocurrency, for all investors
– Each investor will receive a unique account
Will Customers Whitelist (list of verified investors) be used?
Which ICO-platform will be used?
– Non-Ethereum platform chosen by the Customer
– Developer’s choice
OPPORTUNITIES FOR INVESTORS
When will the payed tokens be seen on investors accounts?
– Immediately upon the payment
– After the termination of fund raising during ICO
When can investors transfer tokens between the accounts?
– As soon as the tokens are transferred on the investors’ accounts
– Or in a while after the transfer
Should the smart contract contain option “softcap”?
(If the softcap sum was not collected during ICO, investors get their money back)
Should the smart contract contain option “hardcap”?
(As soon as the hardcap sum is collected , the ICO will be automatically stopped)
Should the smart contract contain option “pause”?
(When “pause” is activated, no operations with tokens are allowed).
Should the smart contract contain option “Admin Change”?
(Ability to appoint a new contract administrator instead of the current one)
Do you need Administrator Dashboard to control the smart contract and view statistics?
Do you need Investor Dashboard?
Who will deploy the smart contract into blockchain?
How will the connection to blockchain be implemented?
– The connection to blockchain will be done by the Customer
– The connection to blockchain will be done through the node deployed by the Developer
Do you need the smart contract verification?
Are you going to send tokens to the participants of the bounty-program?
Are you going to send tokens to the participants of the airdrop-program?
Do you need the technical support during the ICO?
Do you need the technical support after the ICO completion?
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL,
smart contract development